Thursday 5 July 2012

June Winners

Hey Ladies,
We had an awesome time at Monthly Scrap Club on Friday.  Once again you all blew me away with your incredible talent and unique spin on the”Bold” and “All About Me” challenge. J

This month I had the privilege of hosting the group and I have the honour of following through with next month’s too.  My Challenge for you girls this month is a Layered Title Elements and the theme was thrown wide open for you girls to have the opportunity to scrap anything you like.
Congratulations to the following top 5 entries chosen by me! YAY!

1.       Tanya Gilliam
2.       Fay Balldock
 
3.       Pauline Richardson





4.       Heather Carter
 
5.       Joanne Rebbeck

Here are two layouts by the Paper Flourish girls:

Tania Ridgwell

Tracey Schulz

See you all next month – Friday 17 July @ 1:00pm
Mandii

No comments:

Post a Comment